Monday, November 19, 2007

CLASSIC



Baba took this once in a lifetime photograph last night at a party. Some of you might be knowing B'mashi's classmate Biswajitmama in the pic.

This is what passed between B'mashi and me when I asked for permission to upload this here.

Debika/Chhotima: Can I seriously upload this pic on the blog?

B'mashi(IDG): Yes, with the story that I claim... this is the first such hug in my marriage, and it relates to Biswajit's presence.


FYI: B'mesho has decided that he will not talk to me anymore as for every great line of his, I say "This goes on the blog" :)

6 comments:

  1. hmm are you sure he wasn't blackmailed or bribed to take this photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. before anyone gets offended--i'm joking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, here's hoping to many more hugs now that the ball has been set rolling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amrita..who was the one blackmailing Baba? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I meant someone was forcing my dad to pose that way...

    ReplyDelete