Sunday, September 9, 2007

Obeying Orders

I have absolutely no idea what to write in blogs. Do blogs have anything to do with blotting paper, big blobs of ink, gobbling up food, anything at all?

Actually, I have been ordered by my nephew's mother to initiate this blog. She said she needed a few posts so that she can invite the rest of the family. Well, here is the first one. I have been given the responsibility to act as the enzyme in this reaction of the family. As Phulididi has already provided the energy, I will help to bring down the activation energy as the family catalyst. This should help the blogging to occur at a faster rate. Once the blogging starts, my work is done and I can walk away with the satisfaction of a job well done (enzymes don't really do that, they linger and keep pestering the reactors to produce).

I think I have lowered the K value enough to make it easier for the substrates to bind and turn into products. As you can see, my head is jammed with too much biochemistry and chemical thermodynamics and I have to cram it even more.

Jimma

P.S. And now, I will go upstairs and drown my head in that liquid with a pH value of 7.

10 comments:

  1. Good girl. Do you like the template? A blogger buddy of mine made it. Now I have to send out the email to the world at large, I suppose. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I really do have a Roy connection, because I actually understand the first post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea. I am new to blogging, but just as with emails and texts, I am sure I will soon pick up the hang of it, and wait for IMMEDIATE responses form everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops..sopmehow I came out anonymous.

    Linnet Pishi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Jimmadidi, real good work:) you are almost scaring me to go to college and take up the same subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    This is Bikash --- kaku/mesho/pisho, I would love to
    select the photographs, for a special page,---ERA.
    for example- Let me start with two pix 1)phuli under sewing machine
    2)bhabla under the table .
    mom & son at same age
    CARRY ON

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally got a chance to read this! Phuli, thanks for setting this up! Jimma, thanks for posting! Also, I think the idea about photographs is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. everyone forgot me...I did not get an invitation to this blog.So I am not writing anything here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chhotopishi -- You did get an invitation. Check your Gmail account. I remember sending one to debranee something at gmail.

    Phuli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vickyda, ma does not have a gmail id at all:) i forwarded her the invitation anyway!

    ReplyDelete